How Much Cord do I need to Record my Blind?
Things you need
- Measure the Height of the Blind.
- Measure the Width of the Blind.
- Measure how far down you want the cords to hang down when the Blind is down in the window.
- Count how many Cords go down through the slats.
- The Height is 2 metres (2000mm)
- The Width is 1 metres (1000mm)
- I want them to Hang Down from the top by 0.5 metres (500mm)
- There are 2 cords going through the slats
- (HEIGHT + WIDTH + HANG DOWN) x The number of cords through the blind
- (2+1+0.5) x 2
- 3.5 x 2