Step 1. Pull the blind up
- Pull the blind up to the top
- To undo the equaliser - hold the outside of the equaliser and pull the cord downwards which will slide the inner piece out.
- Take out any knots or twists in the cord while lowering the blind slowly
Step 3. Straightening cords
- Pull on the cords one by one and level the bottom rail just off the window sill.
- And hold all the cords about 100mm down from the cord-lock.
- Put the outer piece of the equaliser just above where you are holding the cords and then slide the inner piece up from the bottom.
- Pull the blind up and down to make sure the blind is working correctly.
Things you might need for the repair:
Luxaflex Duette blind - Equaliser
Duette blind - Cord
QTY = the quantity of how many metres you want